In this role, you have the opportunity to
initiate, plan, execute commercial projects for external customers, creating agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements, engage during pre-sales working with different stakeholders, leading, and directing teams.
You are responsible to
- assess, during the presales phase. the customer site, agreeing project scope, project risk & timelines, technical project feasibility, pre-calculation of project cost
- verify & agree the project objectives and formulating the project plan with all project stakeholders based on the contract
- follow the PEPF and PMP CPM processes to initiate, plan, execute, close and monitor & control the project;
- drive compliancy to applicable regulations (Quality & Regulatory / Health & Safety ) by own organization, third parties and partners in the project
- define the risks (project related), issues and changes of the project and develops scenarios to respond to these.
- manage internal & external resources, the project budget, communication to all stakeholders, planning, quality, customer acceptance, transition to service, project evaluation
To succeed in this role, you should have
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field with the specific knowledge of the medical/hospitality field and civil works
- English and Spanish speaker and writing – Catalan is a plus
- Able to win valuing the company and the project
- PMP level or equivalent is a plus
In return, we offer you
to be at the heart of Kompuestos and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovation in our daily life; advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Kompuestos?
Working at Kompuestos is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Kompuestos at a personal level, visit the Working at Kompuestos page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions